«Yegoryevsk plant of rubber-technical products» LLC (Yegoryevsk, Russia) - this plant offers a wide range of asbestos and rubber-technical products (asbestos stuffing box, asbestos-free stuffing boxes, stuffing boxes made of thermally expanded graphite, expanded fluoroplastic (PTFE), carbon and aramid fibers in various combinations, rolled stuffing boxes).
«Yegoryevsk plant of rubber-technical products» LLC can solve any problems with the production of non-standard RTP from the manufacture of the necessary technological equipment to the production of the products themselves.
Official website - www.ezrti.ru
- Stuffing box asbestos GOST 5152-84 АP (AP -31), APR (APR-31), АS, АFT, АFV, АGI, АG (АG-1), АSS, АSP, АPK-31;
- Asbestos-free stuffing boxes GOST 5152-84 HBS, HBP (HBP-31), LS, LP (LP-31), HBRP, PPF, FF, HBLP, HBLS, HBP and LP graphite-free;
- Stuffing box made of thermally expanded graphite, expanded fluoroplastic (PTFE), carbon and aramid fibers in various combinations (analogs "Graflex", MS, NG and other manufacturers);
- Rolled stuffing box AR (PAR), ARS (PARS), HBR, HBRS, KHB (SPLIT);
- Asbestos fabrics AT-2, AT-4;
- Strip (tape) "Liyon" profile "B", "G". Chevron seals GOST 22704-77. Large assortment of molds;
- Asbestos-free cloth non-woven asbestos PNAH-1S;
- Asbestos felted cloth 1,5x1,5м; 1,5x2м;
- Rubberized asbestos strips;
- Rubber seals (Layon);
- Chevron cuffs and seals GOST 22704-77 (hydraulics, catalyst seals, etc.);
- ANG brand cuffs (fountain fittings);
- Asbestos cuffs MA (ENIKMASH) (steam stamping hammers, catalyst oil seals, etc.);
- Friction linings (press-forging equipment, guillotine shears, clutch, friction clutches and friction discs for machine tools, etc.);
- Asbestos cuffs for drying drums for the textile industry (sizes 79x55x21, Detail 5-40 69x45x21);
- Friction plates (press-forging equipment, guillotine shears, clutch, clutches and friction discs for machine tools, etc.);
- Sectors, discs, friction segments according to customer drawings and according to assignments;
- Fabric technical HB Belting art. 20/30;
- Fiberglass cord: knitted (up to 28 mm) and braided (from 4 to 65 mm).